Explore a wide range of contacts designed for wearers who experience issues with dryness.
- Maintain 96% hydration - even after 12 hours of wear
- May help address eye dryness when wearing contact lenses
- Provide clear vision, exceptional comfort
- Proclear 1 day Every Day Nearsighted/Farsighted
- Proclear 1 day multifocal Every Day Need Readers/Bifocals
- Proclear sphere Every Month Nearsighted/Farsighted
- Proclear multifocal Every Month Need Readers/Bifocals
- Proclear multifocal XR Every Month Need Readers/Bifocals
- Proclear toric Every Month Astigmatism
- Proclear toric XR Every Month Astigmatism
- Proclear multifocal toric Every Month Astigmatism
Dry Eyes? Have We Got a Lens for You.
The CooperVision Proclear® family of contacts feature our PC Technology™, which uses a unique material that imitates substances found naturally in human cell membranes. These molecules attract and surround themselves with water, keeping Proclear contact lenses moist and comfortable, even after 12 hours of wear.
In fact, Proclear contacts are the only contact lenses cleared by the U.S. FDA for the claim: "may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear."
Wide Range of Vision Correction Options
The Proclear family includes contact lenses for a wide range of vision problems: nearsightedness, farsightedness, presbyopia, and more. And depending on your correction needs, you may have a choice of replacement schedules—from every day to every month.
Give your dry eyes the help they need. Talk to your eye care professional about the benefits of Proclear contact lenses.