- The Biofinity® toric range is now 540% larger!
- +10.00D to -10.00D (sphere) and to -5.75 (cylinder)—that’s 7 new cylinder powers!
- Axis: 5° to 180° in 5° steps
New Possibilities for Your Patients
Now, for the first time, even your astigmatic patients with high refractive errors can wear silicone hydrogel, monthly contact lenses with the proven CooperVision® Biofinity® design. Biofinity XR toric lenses allow your practice to offer the reliable comfort, clarity and stable fit* of Biofinity toric lenses to more patients.
- Hydrogel lens wearers can now upgrade to silicone hydrogel, a healthier, more advanced lens material.
- Custom lens wearers can switch with confidence. Biofinity lenses are known and respected for their consistent vision correction, optimised fit* and excellent value.
- “Spectacles only” wearers who haven’t been able to wear contact lenses, or have had challenges with other brands, can finally experience the proven comfort and clarity* of Biofinity thanks to our XR toric range. Biofinity thanks to our XR toric range.
With Biofinity XR toric, you’ll be able to fit more patients and expand what your practice has to offer—two inroads to a more profitable business.
CooperVision’s exclusive Aquaform Technology provides an optimum balance of three key comfort factors:
- Breathability. High oxygen transmissibility helps maintain clear, white eyes and healthier corneal physiology.
- Natural and uniform wettability. Retains water naturally without additives, surface treatments or wetting agents.
- Flexibility. Optimum modulus for a soft and flexible lens.
If you’ve prescribed Biofinity before, you’ll appreciate that the Biofinity XR toric fitting approach is consistent with Biofinity toric lenses.* So there’s no additional learning curve when fitting your high prescription patients.
Now more than ever, Biofinity is the single-brand solution you can trust for all your monthly lens patients.
Contact your CooperVision Business Development Manager to learn more about Biofinity XR toric and the entire Biofinity family.
*Based on a study that compared the made-to-order (MTO) lens design of the Biofinity XR toric and stock Biofinity toric lens in the core range over 6 hours of lens wear.
(0.50D Steps after +/- 6.00D)