Created with the healthiest1 soft contact lens material, Avaira Vitality™ toric is a monthly replacement lens is ideal for your lifestyle and vision correction needs.
State-of-the-art silicone hydrogel allows for longer wear times and a high performing, comfortable lens, while Optimized Toric Lens Geometry™ ensures a stable fit, minimal lens movement and clear vision.
For added peace of mind, Avaira Vitality toric also features a Class 1 UV blocker.2
- Monthly Lens
- Silicone hydrogel material.
- Optimized Toric Lens Geometry™ for a stable fit, minimal lens movement and clear vision.
- Long-lasting comfort
- High water content.
- Class 1 UV protection - the maximum available in a contact lens.
High water content plus UV protection2 - ideal for everyday life.
Now you can enjoy silicone hydrogel, the healthiest1 contact lens material at an affordable price.
Silicone hydrogel allows high levels of oxygen to flow to your eyes, enabling longer wear times. This, along with high water content and natural wettability, means that Avaira Vitality toric is a high performing, comfortable lens. As an added benefit, Class 1 UV protection helps block more than 90% harmful UVA and 99% UVB rays.2
Plus, all the benefits of our world-renowned toric lens design.
Avaira Vitality toric lenses feature our unique Optimized Toric Lens Geometry. This multifaceted design will ensure you experience a stable fit and minimal lens movement. So, near or far, you’ll enjoy high levels of comfort and clear vision.
Ask your eye care professional about Avaira Vitality toric.
1. With higher oxygen permeability than hydrogel materials, silicone hydrogel contact lenses minimize or eliminate hypoxia-related signs and symptoms during lens wear.
2. Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UVabsorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. Patients should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
3. Results from a randomized, bilateral, double-masked, 2-week cross-over, 23 subject, daily wear dispensing study comparing Avaira Vitality™ toric lenses with Avaira® toric lenses.