Contact lenses designed for your digital life.
- A breakthrough in contact lens technology
- Digital Zone Optics™ lens design helps with eye tiredness caused by focusing on close-up digital devices
- Helps you see clearly and go from on-screen to off-screen and back with less effort
- Aquaform® Technology attracts and binds water throughout the lens material to retain moisture – natural wettability that can help your eyes feel less dry
- Superb breathability, combined with higher moisture content keeps you comfortable and your eyes clear, white and healthier
- Monthly replacement lenses for daily or continuous wear
Screen time can be a hard time on your eyes
Wake up. Check email. Commute to work. Check Snapchat and Instagram. More email. Meetings. More email. Finish that project. Hit the gym. Snapchat. Instagram. Text friends for dinner. Stream a movie. A few more texts.
Using digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and computers is a necessary part of life, but it can take a toll. Switching from on-screen to off-screen and back all day can overwork your eyes – and lead to tiredness, dryness, and redness.
Now there’s a contact lens made for how you live, on-screen and off: Biofinity Energys® contact lenses, the only contact lenses with Digital Zone Optics™ lens design.
Nine out of 10 people who use digital devices* said Biofinity Energys® made their eyes feel good.**
Biofinity Energys® – designed for your digital life
Biofinity Energys® contact lenses unique optics design and material are made specifically for how you live in today’s digital world. These two innovations combine to help with the tiredness and dryness that can be caused by excessive digital device use.
Digital Zone Optics lens design Enhanced optics that help with eye tiredness caused by focusing on close-up digital devices and back with less effort.
Aquaform® Technology Locks moisture in the lens and keeps it soft for a more comfortable wearing experience. This natural wettability can help your eyes feel less dry, even during times of reduced blinking, such as when you are looking at a digital screen.
Eight out of 10 people who had tired eyes* before wearing Biofinity Energys® said their eyes felt less tired after they tried them.**
* Among patients who use digital devices at least four hours per day, at least five days per week and self-report symptoms of eye fatigue at least once per week.
** After one week of wear. Data on file.